Endosorb Suspension is used to aid in the supportive treatment of intestinal disturbances. Alleviates the symptoms of simple diarrhea in animals. Absorbs toxins and toxic material present in the gut of animals with diarrhea symptoms. 1 Gallon.
- Aqueous suspension flavored and sweetened for easier dosing.
- Citrus pectin coats gastrointestinal tract protecting inflamed mucosa
- Magnesium trisilicate and aluminum silicate act as a mild gastric sedative and antacid
- Carob pulp forms a soothing mucilaginous film and adds bulk to the stool
- Contains no antibiotic - you choose the best treatment for the condition
- No milk withdrawal so it is suitable for dairy cattle
For more info click here ››
Instructions: Shake well before using. Puppies and Kittens: 5 to 10 mL (1-2 tsps) every 4 hours. Dogs and Cats: 15 to 45 mL (1-3 tblsps) every 4 hours. Foals and Calves: 2 to 4 fl oz every 2 to 3 hours. Cattle and Horses: 6 to 8 fl oz every 3 hours. Pigs: 1 to 2 tsps every 3 to 4 hours. Hogs: 2 fl oz per 100 lb body weight every 3 to 4 hours.
Animals treated with Endosorb should be given access to fresh drinking water in liberal portions. If clinical signs persist after 2-3 days, consult your veterinarian.
Ingredients: Activated attapulgite 750 mg per 5 ml (teaspoonful) in a base containing citrus pectin, magnesium trisillicate, water, flavors and sodium saccharin (an artificial sweetening agent).