Animalintex Hoof Poultice is a convenient, ready-to-use poultice that comes in a pad. This unique poultice contains a mild antiseptic (boric acid) and tragacanth, a natural poultice agent to promote fast healing. It's ideal for cuts, wounds, abscesses, inflammation, skin disorders and hoof conditions. Indicated for use on horses and dogs. Contains three pre-cut hoof shapes, 5-1/2 in x 5-1/2 in.
- For both hot and cold usage
- Aids in wound healing and relief of minor stiffness and soreness
- Ideal for use in horses and dogs, not recommended for use on cats
- Absorbs exudate, provides moist, clean healing site, cushions sore areas
- Can also be used as a dry dressing over open wounds and as a pressure padding
For more info click here ››
Instructions: Consult your veterinarian. Hot poultice: abscess, boils, infected and dirty wounds, cracked heels, thorns, laminitis, seedy toe, corns. Cold poultice: strains, sprains, sore shins, splints, bruises, capped hocks and elbows. Dry dressing: over open wounds, pressure padding.